- Rich in Vitamin C: 29% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 17% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 6% of DV
- Zucchini is rich in water and fibre, two compounds that can promote healthy digestion by reducing your risk of constipation and symptoms of various gut disorders.
- Zucchini’s fibre may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels, potentially reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes.
How to enjoy Diced Zucchini Yellow?
- Zucchini can be sautéed with sauteed, steamed, roasted, or braised with your favourite ingredients of choice.
- Zucchini can also be used to make fritters and pancakes, as well as soup and fast bread.
- Fresh herbs like basil, parsley, and cilantro provide a nice touch to zucchinis.