- Rich in Vitamin C: 43% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 34% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 11% of DV
- Diosgenin, a unique component found in yams, may help with memory and brain function.
- The resistant starch in yams may help break down food by increasing digestive enzymes and increasing the number of beneficial bacteria in your stomach.
How to enjoy Yams?
- Yams can be used in the preparation of a variety of dishes such as Yam Fry also famously known as "Suran Fry"
- Yams can also be used in the preparation of Yam Curry, Yam Rice, Yam Roast & more.