How can you enjoy your Sliced Watermelon?
- Watermelons can be consumed fresh or sprinkled with salt & pepper to enhance freshness.
- It can also be used in salads & desserts or served along with a cheese platter.
- It can be blended into juices & smoothies or frozen to make sorbets, granitas, & popsicles.
- Use these to garnish various kinds of beverages.
What makes Watermelon a superfood?
Watermelon is a refreshing fruit that is rich in vitamins & minerals. It contains vitamin C & A, magnesium, vitamin B1, B5, carotenoids, and lycopene. It has anti-inflammatory properties & can help in weight management.
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 25% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 22% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 18% of DV
- Watermelons are a good source of Vitamin A & Fiber that aid in healthy organ functioning & proper digestive tract.
- Lycopene antioxidants present in watermelons can help alleviate free radical damage.
- Prepared by Professional Chefs
- Verified by Nutritionists
- Hygienically Cut & Handled
- Perfect healthy snack or breakfast option
- Certified Non-GMO
- Storage: Best consumed on arrival. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 days
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.