- Our Pan Ready range of cuts, sprouts and mixes is the perfect combination of convenience and freshness.
- Each mix contains only the best selection of quality ingredients.
- Storage tip: Has a shelf life of 2 to 3 days. Best Consumed immediately. Refrigerate on arrival.
- Non- GMO.
- Made to Order & Hygienically Packed.
This mix contains:
- Carrot ( 40 Gms )
- Cauliflower ( 40 Gms )
- French Beans ( 40 Gms )
- Sweet Corn Shelled ( 40 Gms )
- Green Peas ( 20 Gms )
- Baby Corn ( 20 Gms )
- The fibre in carrots can help keep blood sugar levels under control. And they're loaded with vitamin A and beta-carotene, which there's evidence to suggest can lower your diabetes risk.
- Cauliflower contains a high level of antioxidants, which help to reduce inflammation and protect against a variety of chronic diseases.
- French Beans are rich in Fibre aiding digestion. It is also a mild diuretic and helps eliminate harmful toxins from the body.
- Yellow corn is high in the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, which are good for eye health. It helps prevent cataracts by preventing lens damage.
- Fresh peas are loaded with nutrients that boost immunity - Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Catechin, Epicatechin + antioxidants.
- Carotenoids are abundant in yellow baby corn, just as they are in mature corn. Carotenoids protect the eyes and reduce the chance of cataracts.
How can you enjoy your Korma Mix?
- To make the korma paste: take soaked cashews and blend them with garlic, green chilli, desiccated coconut, white poppy seeds, roasted chana dal & spices
- In a kadhai, take oil/ghee and fry onions until translucent. Add curry leaves and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- add in the korma paste and cook for 10 minutes. Bring the heat to low and add in whipped curd.
-Toss in your vegetables and add 1 cup of water along with salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes until the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with a few sprigs of coriander.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.