- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Immunity Booster: Packed with Vitamin C & anti-oxidants
- Average 5-7 cm in diameter with Fragile, meaty flesh, thin skin & sweet, acidic & juicy flavour
- Store in a cool, dry place. Ripe tomatoes can be refrigerated for up to 5 to 7 day
- Overripped and greenish tomatoes are rejected
- Very large and small tomatoes aren't accepted
- Pressed marks, splitting, borer holes, and others are checked thoroughly
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Pesticides are less prevalent in organic vegetables
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Vitamin C: 27% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 9% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 4% of DV
- Tomatoes may reduce your risk of heart disease and several cancers. It is also beneficial for skin health, as it may protect against sunburns
- Tomatoes may ease inflammation, boost your immune system, lower your cholesterol levels, and keep your blood from clotting
How can you enjoy your Organic Hybrid Tomatoes?
- Slowly roast the tomatoes to bring out their natural sweetness or purée them into a dip.
- Slice & add into salads, sandwiches, pizzas, rolls, and more
- Layer in savoury tarts & dice into fresh salsa
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.