What makes Spinach a superfood?
Spinach is a superfood as it contains Iron, Magnesium, and Calcium. It is low in calories & carbohydrates, thereby helping in the management of diabetes, asthma & hypertension.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 121% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 16% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Rich in zeaxanthin & lutein, Spinach is known to improve vision & protect the eyes from sunlight.
- Contains Nitrates that help regulate blood pressure.
How can you enjoy your Spinach?
- It can be added to salads, soups & stews.
- It can be used in pasta, pizzas & puffs.
- It can be blanched & pureed to make a sauce.