- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Aids Digestion: Spinach is rich in fibre making it good for digestive & gut health
- Sorted & graded leaves with a sweet earthy flavour
- Cover in paper towels and refrigerate in a container for up to 6 days
- Shriveled or spinach with blemishes or holes are rejected
- Checked for any foreign smell
- Checked for yellow or muddy leaves and other surface damage
What makes Spinach a superfood?
Spinach is a superfood as it contains Iron, Magnesium, and Calcium. It is low in calories & carbohydrates, thereby helping in the management of diabetes, asthma & hypertension.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 121% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 16% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Rich in zeaxanthin & lutein, Spinach is known to improve vision & protect the eyes from sunlight.
- Contains Nitrates that help regulate blood pressure.
How can you enjoy your Spinach?
- It can be added to salads, soups & stews.
- It can be used in pasta, pizzas & puffs.
- It can be blanched & pureed to make a sauce.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.