This mix contains:
- Drumstick ( 60 Gms )
- Brinjal Kateri ( 40 Gms )
- Snake Gourd ( 40 Gms )
- Green Chilli ( 50 Gms )
- Pumpkin Red ( 5 Gms )
- Curry Leaves ( 5 Gms )
How can you enjoy your Sambhar mix?
- Pressure cook your dal until soft & mushy.
- Cook your vegetables in a pot of salted water until al - dente.
- Add the sambhar powder to the vegetable mixture and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked dal & let this mixture cook for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, add a tempering of your choice. Serve hot!
- Drumsticks support the proper functioning of the gallbladder, which benefits in the maintenance of blood sugar levels in the body.
- Kateri Brinjals are high in fibre and polyphenols making them an effective tool for reducing blood sugar levels.
- Snake gourd contains a high amount of fibre, which helps to reduce constipation, bloating, and stomach cramping.
- Pumpkin is a highly nutritious vegetable rich in vitamins and minerals. Beta-carotene gives a vibrant colour to this vegetable, which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Green chillies are high in Vitamin A, an important nutrient for improving vision and reducing the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration as people age.
- Curry leaves have nutrients that protect against stomach ailments.
- Our Pan Ready range of cuts, sprouts and mixes is the perfect combination of convenience and freshness.
- Each mix contains only the best selection of quality ingredients.
- Storage tip: Has a shelf life of 2 to 3 days. Best Consumed immediately. Refrigerate on arrival.
- Non- GMO.
- Made to Order & Hygienically Packed.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.