Pluckk's Pan Ready range of cuts, sprouts and mixes is the perfect combination of convenience and freshness.
- Made from Locally - Grown Farm-Fresh Pumpkin
- Storage tip: Has a shelf life 3 days. Best Consumed immediately. Refrigerate on arrival.
- Non - GMO.
- Freshly Made & Hygienically Packed.
- Made by Professional Pluckk Chefs
- Contains No Preservatives
What makes Pumpkin Red a superfood?
Pumpkin is a highly nutritious vegetable rich in vitamins and minerals. Beta-carotene gives a vibrant colour to this vegetable, which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Rich in Vitamin A: 55% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 18% of DV
- Rich in Iron: 12% of DV
- Pumpkin is beneficial to the heart. Pumpkin's fibre, potassium, and vitamin C content all help to keep your heart healthy.
- In elderly adults, beta carotene helps to maintain eye health and avoid degenerative damage.
How can enjoy your Pumpkin Chunks?
- Enjoy it roasted or prepare a creamy puree or enjoy a tasty 'kaddu ki sabzi"
- Can be prepared in tasty pumpkin soup and pumpkin halwa dessert.
- Can also be enjoyed in a healthy lunch salad and pumpkin juice.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.