- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Contains polyphenols that improve the heart and provide anti-cancer benefits
- Sweet & sour pearls of red pomegranate
- Can be stored at room temperature for a couple of days. Once opened, the seeds should be stored in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days
- We Ensured there's no surface marks
- Verified for no surface damage, no shriveled skin, and no pressure damage
- Checked for maturity and color
What makes Pomegranate a superfood?
Pomegranates have anti-inflammatory effects & may help protect against brain-related diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease & Parkinson’s disease. This could be attributed to high levels of polyphenols in pomegranate.
- Rich in Folate: 27% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 32% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 11.3 grams
- Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants which is a set of compounds that protects the body from insurgent of free radicals that damage cells and lead to a number of diseases.
- Pomegranates is equipped with nutrients to attain better heart health. It helps lower high blood pressure. It helps accumulation of plaque that could lead to atherosclerosis
- Studies suggest pomegranate have anti-inflammatory properties that leads to improved digestion. The probiotics compounds found in pomegranates help good bacteria thrive in the gut and helps with digestion.
How can you enjoy your Pomegranates:
- Pomegranate seeds can be eaten raw, in salads, sprinkled over cereal bowls, blended into yogurt, or used as an edible garnish on soups, roasted meats & desserts
- The seeds can also be processed into salsas, dips & relishes, or squeezed into fresh juice
- Sauces for salad dressings and desserts like cheesecake, parfaits, tarts, crisps, mousses & brownies can all benefit from the addition of pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate seeds are used for various digestives & also in chaats
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.