- Rich in Manganese: 132% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 47% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 14% of DV
- Pineapples assist to avoid constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract because to their high fibre and water content. Bromelain, an enzyme that aids in protein digestion, is abundant in pineapples.
- Pineapples can help fight the development of free radicals since they are high in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant.
How can you enjoy your Pineapple?
- Raw pineapple can be eaten raw or juiced or pureed for smoothies and fruit cocktails such as the pina colada.
- Desserts made with fresh pineapple & it can be roasted, grilled, or baked.
- Custards and cheesecakes can be topped with it after being cooked and sweetened.
-To make a salsa to serve, dice fresh pineapple and mix it with tomatoes, spices, and chiles.