- Rich in Vitamin C: 13% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin K: 7% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 16% of DV
- One pear consumed daily can help reduce the risk of macular degeneration which is a major contributor towards vision loss among elderly people.
- Pears help improve bone health due to the presence of calcium and magnesium that helps prevent osteoporosis and bone mineral loss.
How can you enjoy your Beauty Pear?
- Pears work well in both fresh and prepared dishes, such as baking or poaching.
- They can be eaten raw, sliced and combined into leafy green salads, tossed in fruit salads, topped with almonds and other fruit, blended into smoothies, or sliced over vanilla ice cream.
- They can also be baked till caramelised with butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon, or drizzled with honey.