- Rich in Vitamin K: 1367% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 38% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 142% of DV
- Lutein, zeaxanthin & beta carotene are plant chemicals found in parsley that promotes eye health and may lower the risk of age-related eye disorders.
- Parsley is a natural diuretic that can aid in the reduction of bloating and high blood pressure.
How can you enjoy your Parsley?
- Usually, parsley leaves are used as a garnish. To add a fresh green flavour to soups and stews, chop both the stems 7 the leaves & add them at the conclusion of the cooking process.
- Potato salads and coleslaws, green salads & grains all benefit from the addition of freshly chopped parsley. Tomato sauces, salad dressings & herbed marinades for meats, fish & fowl all benefit from the addition of parsley.
- After a meal, chewing parsley can assist to freshen your breath.