- Rich in Folates: 46% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 26% of DV
- Rich in Fiber: 30% of DV
- Raw papaya is high in fibre, which helps to reduce constipation. Raw papaya has a variety of beneficial enzymes that effectively clean your stomach and ensure a toxin-free digesting process.
- Raw papayas can help to relieve inflammation in the body and on the skin. It helps with respiratory infections, throat infections & other types of bodily inflammations.
How can you enjoy your Raw Papaya?
- Papaya Raw is typically used in savoury dishes because it lacks the tropical sweetness.
- Papaya Raw is a crisp, cucumber-like fruit with a mild flavour that can be shredded into salads, ground to make chutney or used as a tenderizing agent in marinades.