- Rich in Vitamin C: 100% of DV
- Rich in Copper: 10% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 13% of DV
- Papayas are high in Vitamin A and antioxidants, both of which are beneficial to eye health. Vitamin A preserves the corneas, while antioxidants slow down retinal degeneration.
- Papaya is low in calories and high in fibre, which makes you feel fuller for longer. Natural fibres help to detoxify & cleanse the body, keeping it healthy and fit.
How can you enjoy your Papaya?
- Papayas can be sliced and mixed into fruit bowls, cut and tossed into salads, chopped into fresh salsas, blended into smoothies and fruit juices, pureed into sauces, or used as cake and pie filling
- Papayas can be used to flavour ice cream, sorbets, marmalades & jams, in addition to fresh preparations.
- Papayas have a firm firmness that can be shredded & used in salads or chutneys, or the flesh can be diced to make curries, soups & stews.