- Rich in Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin K: 40% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 6% of DV
- Bok choy includes a high quantity of vitamin K, which helps to speed up the healing of open cuts, bruises, and wounds. This is ideal for persons recovering from surgery and other types of injuries.
- The folate and iron content of bok choy is exceptional. Folate helps the body absorb iron more efficiently, which results in the body producing more red blood cells.
How can you enjoy your Pakchoy?
- Pak Choy can be steamed, boiled, grilled, braised, or sautéed raw or cooked.
- Stalks and leaves can be shredded and blended into slaws or sliced and added to salads for a crunchy taste when used raw. Pak Choy is commonly used in prepared dishes, such as soups and stews, and can be sliced and added to them.
- To make a balanced main dish, stir-fry or sauté the leaves and stems with other vegetables and meats.