- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Heart-Friendly: Cowpea Beans are rich in flavonoids, magnesium & potassium that regulate blood flow in cardiac vessels. The fibre & proteins present in the beans help reduce cholesterol levels and maintain blood pressure
- Cowpea beans are about 25cm in length & have a unique grassy flavor
- Unwashed Whole beans can be stored in a perforated bag in the refrigerator for a week
- Shelf life: 4 days
- Checked for maturity; overmatured Cowpea Beans are rejected
- Delivered without any spots
- We assure decayed, deformed, and damaged beans are separated
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Fibre: 26% of DV
- Rich in Protein: 15% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 5% of DV
- Cowpea beans help to keep cholesterol levels in check & blood cholesterol under control
- They treat stomach & pancreatic problems, urination & bowel related problems. They are good for weight loss & skin and hair health
How can you enjoy your Cowpea Beans?
- Cowpea beans greens can be used to make dry bhajis
- These beans also go well with stews with tomato, coconut, coriander & tamarind
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.