- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Improves Bones Strength: Along with Vitamin C, Baby Potatoes also contain calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and zinc; keeping Osteoporosis at bay
- Baby Potatoes are about 5-6 cm in diameter with a slightly sweet rustic flavour; these potatoes turn creamy upon cooking
- The best practice is to store these potatoes in brown paper bags in a cool dry place
- Shelf life: 5 days
- Baby potatoes with holes, cracks, or shrivelled skins are rejected
- We deliver fresh produce right from farm
- We adhere to color, size, and other specs when souring and delivering baby potatoes and other veggies
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Iron: 6% of DV
- Rich in Carbohydrates: 7% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 4% of DV
- Due to the presence of potassium, baby potatoes work on reducing blood pressure levels.
- Dietary fibre is abundant in potatoes. As a result, they aid in the reduction of bad cholesterol (LDL) in the body & the maintenance of a healthy balance of good cholesterol (HDL) & bad cholesterol (LDL).
How can you enjoy your Baby Potatoes?
- Bake with Olive Oil, Garlic, Thyme & Rosemary along with some carrots.
- Par-boil potatoes & fry them in mustard oil and simmer in rich curd-based gravy along with aromatics to make Kashmiri Aloo Dum.
- Par Boil Potatoes & press them gently with the back of a spoon to flatten them out. Shallow Fry & sprinkle with Coriander Powder, Chaat Masala & Laal Mirch to make Sindhi Aloo Tuk.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.