- Rich in Vitamin C: 120% of DV
- Rich in Potassium: 4% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 8% of DV
- Helps to support your immune system and improves heart & mental health and helps in reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps generate collagen in the body to improve skin health and heal wounds faster
How to enjoy your Oranges?
- Oranges are great for juicing since their pulp is practically seedless.
- Oranges can be used in the preparation of syrups, cocktails, smoothies, and marinades.
- Orange segments work well with olives, mint, cheese, onions, melons, pastries, and baked goods.
- To complement butter, creams, honey, custards, and vinaigrettes, use as juice and zest.