- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Eliminates toxins & contains anticancer properties
- Medium size with an average of 10-12 cm in diameter. Pink reddish Hue with No green shoot
- Ambient-Friendly: Can be stored for up to 1-2 months in a cool, dry place. If sliced, can be sealed & refrigerated for up to 6-7 days
- Checked for maturity, size and deformity
- Large sized onions with hald peeled or loose green tops are rejected
- We verify the produce for discoloration, sprouting, skin outs and others before delivering
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Pesticides are less prevalent in organic vegetables
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
What makes Onion a superfood?
Packed with layers of teary peels, onions are a powerhouse vegetable in Indian households. With many vitamins and minerals, onions also house potent plant compounds. From treating heart diseases to headaches and mouth sores, onions can do a lot to keep us in good health. Onions also contain vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium & folates.
Why is this a Premium Product?
Our Onions are carefully checked for size (above 50 mm), comprising of two layers, an assured red hue, with close to no skin cuts.
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 4% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 12% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 9% of DV
- Onions help in promoting respiratory & oral health
- Onions can help reduce blood sugar levels and regulate blood pressure levels
- Onions can help in maintaining blood sugar levels, boosting bone density & digestive health
How can you enjoy your Organic Onions?
- Grilling, roasting, braising, caramelizing & pickling are some of the best ways in using onions, both fresh & cooked
- Onions can be layered over burgers, wraps, sandwiches & pizzas, as well as diced and put into leafy green salads, salsa & guacamole
- Onions go best with eggs, avocados, olive oil, nuts, cheeses, acidic and citrus elements, as well as vibrant herbs and spices
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.