- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Diabetic friendly: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels
- Average Size of 9-10 cm with a fibrous crunch and a sweet, grassy flavor
- Shelf life: Up to 2-3 days
- Lady Finger is perishable while it's fresh. Refrigerate for no longer than two to three days. To keep pods dry, store them in a paper bag or wrap them in a paper towel and place them inside a perforated plastic bag
- Checked for maturity
- No black bruises, surface damage and signs of infestation
- Decayed, damaged or misshaped Okra is rejected
- Rich in Vitamin K: 85% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 54% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 12% of DV
- Vitamin K present in Lady Fingers is essential in the prevention of blood clotting
- Lady Finger contains antioxidants that help reduce chronic inflammation
How can you enjoy your Lady Fingers?
- Enhance the crispiness and flavour of ladyfinger by frying/deep frying with preferred spices
- Prepare a mouth-watering vegetable dish with ladyfingers. Famously known as "Bhindi ki Sabzi"
- Add Lady Fingers to your curry of choice to enhance your meals
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.