- Non - GMO
- Digestion-Friendly: Kimia Dates are rich in soluble fibres making them good for boosting digestion.
- Kimia Dates have a soft chewy texture with a sweet delicate flavour.
- Has a shelf life of 3 to 4 months if stored in a cool dry space in an air tight container.
- Rich in Potassium: 20% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 20% of DV
- Rich in Iron: 4% of DV
- Good for Skin: The presence of Vitamin C makes it good for your skin & hair.
- Good for Sleep: Fresh dates contain Magnesium & Vitamin B6 making them a good mood booster.
How to enjoy your Fresh Dates?
- These dates make a good addition to salads.
- It can also be baked to make pies, tarts & cobblers.
- You can pair these fresh dates with Brie, Cheddar & Manchego cheese & dry fruits, such as raisins & cashews.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.