Instant Tangy Pepper Carrot Noodles
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp (Not part of the meal kit)
- Carrot Noodles: 200 Gms
- Pluckk Tastemaker: 15 Gms
- Italian Herbs Seasoning: ½ tsp
- Black Pepper powder: 1 tsp (Not part of the meal kit)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 3 ml
- Salt: to taste (Not part of the meal kit)
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- In a pan, add Olive oil, and heat it on medium flame.
- When the pan is hot add carrot noodles.
- Add Pluckk tastemaker, Italian herbs, black pepper powder and apple cider vinegar.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Stir it for 2 minutes till it is cooked.
What are Carrot Noodles?
Popularized by the Keto community, Carrot Noodles is essentially Carrot that has been spiralized. A healthy yet tasty substitute for wheat noodles, Carrot Noodles are popular for their low carbohydrate count; making them ideal for diabetics and people looking to watch their weight. Carrot Noodles are also rich in Fibre & curb hunger pangs by leaving you fuller for longer.
- Rich in Vitamin A: 92% of DV
- Rich in Thiamin: 9% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 7% of DV
- Carrot noodles are gluten-free as they are not made from flour, wheat, or grains and are purely made from raw & fresh carrots. As gluten increases the risk of gut inflammation, digestion-related issues, carrot noodles are a healthier alternative.
- Carrots are beneficial to the eyes because they contain carotenoids, or vitamin A, which not only improves eye health but also helps to avoid problems like night blindness and age-related muscle degeneration.
- Carrots are high in fibre, which not only aids digestion but also helps to cleanse the bowels effectively. Fibre is also helpful in controlling blood sugar levels and assisting with weight loss.