- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Zoodles: 200 Gms (part of meal kit)
- Pluckk Tastemaker: 15 Gms (part of meal kit)
- Salt: to taste (Not part of the meal kit)
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- Season a pan with Olive Oil and heat the pan on medium flame.
- Sauté Zoodles for 1 minute.
- After a minute, add Pluckk Garlic tastemaker & sauté till cooked.
- Add salt to taste and mix well & cook for another 2-3 mins on low flame.
- Enjoy Your delicious Herbed Zoodles.
What are Zoodles?
Popularized by the Keto community, Zucchini Noodles or Zoodles are essentially spiralized Zucchini. A healthy yet tasty substitute for wheat noodles, Zoodles are popular for their low carbohydrate count; making them ideal for diabetics and people looking to watch their weight. Zoodles are also rich in Fibre & curb hunger pangs by leaving you fuller for longer.
- Rich in Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 13% of DV
- Rich in Potassium: 4% of DV
- Zoodles are rich in water and fibre, two compounds that can promote healthy digestion by reducing your risk of constipation and symptoms of various gut disorders.
- Zoodle’s fibre may increase insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar levels, potentially reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Zoodles are gluten-free as they are not made from flour, wheat or grains and are purely made from raw zucchini. As gluten increases the risk of gut inflammation, digestion-related issues, zoodles are a healthier alternative.
- Made with Freshly Spiralized Non - GMO Zucchini
- Ready to Eat in 5 minutes
- Contains Recipe Kit & Tastemaker
- 16x Fewer Carbs than Wheat Noodles
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.