What makes Baby Spinach a superfood?
Baby Spinach is a superfood as it contains iron, magnesium & calcium. These leafy greens are low in calories & carbohydrates, thereby helping in the management of diabetes, asthma & hypertension.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 130% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin A: 19% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Spinach is rich in zeaxanthin and lutein, these are known to improve vision and protect the eyes from sunlight.
- Spinach is good for your heart as the nitrates present in this vegetable help regulate blood pressure.
How can you enjoy your Hydroponic Baby Spinach?
- It can be added to salads, soups & stews.
- It can be added to pasta, pizzas & puffs.
- It can be pureed to make a sauce.