- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Garlic is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants.
- Average length of 1 cm per clove and has a strong pungent flavour.
- Store in a mesh bag at room temperature, preferably in a cool, dry place
- Shelf life: 10 days
- Empty cloves are rejected
- We inspect size, dryness, and free from traces of moisture and smuts before processing your orders
- Checked for appropriate size and closed cloves
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Pesticides are less prevalent in organic vegetables
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
What makes Garlic a superfood?
Garlic is a source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, phosphorus, copper, and manganese. They also possess anti-cancer properties. Allicin present in garlic gives it a pungent taste and has antiviral properties.
- Rich in Protein: 17% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 17% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 12% of DV
- Garlic appears to lower total and LDL cholesterol, particularly in individuals with high cholesterol
- Garlic includes antioxidants, which help to prevent cell damage and slow down ageing
How can you enjoy your Garlic?
- Garlic can be finely chopped/ used whole/ made into a paste and used in Roasts, Stir Frys, Marinades, Garlic Bread, Pasta, etc
- Garlic can be pulverized and mixed with butter/ oil and used to make sauces, soups, stocks, etc
- Garlic can be fried/ dried + powdered/ ground/ pickled to make condiments of all kinds
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.