- Rich in Fibre: 15% of DV
- Rich in Iron: 8% of DV
- Rich in Protein: 5% of DV
- French Beans contain Vitamin K, a nutrient beneficial for boosting bone health.
- French Beans are known to reduce inflammation and lower blood pressure levels, due to the soluble fibres present in them.
How can you enjoy your Chopped French Beans?
- Sautee the beans lightly in Butter/ Olive oil along with lemon, salt and pepper.
- Make curries and stir-fries with Chopped French Beans.
- Pairs well with Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Coconut and Tamarind.