- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Diabetic Friendly: Drumsticks support the proper functioning of the gallbladder, which benefits in the maintenance of blood sugar levels in the body
- Average length of 12 cm with a sweet vegetal taste
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Decayed or damaged spots are rejected
- Checked for maturity
- Checked for no discoloration and surface marks on drumsticks
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Fibre: 11% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 11% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- It is extremely abundant in Vitamin C, hence it acts as a powerful immunity booster & protects against diseases like common cold and fever
- Fibre is another vital ingredient found in drumsticks that aid in bowel function. They also contain other B vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin & vitamin B12, which are necessary to avoid stomach problems
How can you enjoy your Drumsticks?
- Drumsticks are used to make Sambhar, Curry, Dry Roasts, Soups & stews
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.