- Rich in Fibre: 11% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 11% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- It is extremely abundant in Vitamin C, hence it acts as a powerful immunity booster and protects against diseases like Common Cold and Fever.
- Fibre is another vital ingredient found in drumsticks that aids in bowel function. They also contain other B vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, and vitamin B12, which are necessary to avoid stomach problems.
How can you enjoy your Drumsticks?
- Drumsticks are used to make Sambhar, Curry, Dry Roasts, Soups and stews.