Pluckk's Pan Ready range of cuts, sprouts and mixes is the perfect combination of convenience and freshness.
- Made from Locally - Grown Farm-Fresh Drumstick
- Storage tip: Has a shelf life 3 days. Best Consumed immediately. Refrigerate on arrival.
- Non - GMO.
- Freshly Made & Hygienically Packed.
- Made by Professional Pluckk Chefs
- Contains No Preservatives
- Rich in Fibre: 11% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 11% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- It is extremely abundant in Vitamin C, hence it acts as a powerful immunity booster and protects against diseases like Common Cold and Fever.
- Fibre is another vital ingredient found in drumsticks that aids in bowel function. They also contain other B vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, and vitamin B12, which are necessary to avoid stomach problems.
How can you enjoy your Drumsticks?
- Drumsticks are used to make Sambhar, Curry, Dry Roasts, Soups and stews.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.