Make your own delicious Sitaphal Milkshake!
- Pulp of 2 medium custard apples (sitaphal)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1 tablespoon powder sugar
- 2 cups milk
1. Blend together ice cream, cream, milk powder, custard apple pulp, powdered sugar and milk till smooth.
2. Pour into individual serving glasses and serve.
More about custard apple
- Rich in Vitamin C: 32% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 17% of DV
- Dietary fibre: 9% of DV
- Vitamin B presence in Custard Apple is beneficial in the prevention of Parkinson's disease and controlling your brain’s GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) neuron chemical levels that influence different emotions.
- Custard apple is a highly recommended fruit for people suffering from inflammatory diseases like gout and rheumatoid arthritis. Not only the fruit but the leaves of custard apple have also been known to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
How can you enjoy your Custard Apples?
- Custard Apples can be consumed raw or used to make various desserts like Kulfi, Basundi, Ice Cream, Kheer, Puddings, etc.
- Custard Apples is often used to make smoothies and goes well with tropical fruits like mango, coconuts, etc.