- Rich in Fibre: 32% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 6% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Coconut is a fantastic choice for blood sugar regulation because it is low in carbs & high in amino acids, healthy fats & fibre.
- Coconuts are high in polyphenol antioxidants, which can protect your cells from damage & hence lower the risk of illness.
How can you enjoy your coconut?
- Coconuts can be eaten raw or used to make coconut flour/ coconut cream & coconut milk.
- Coconuts can also be used to make curries, stews, soups, sweets, chutneys, savoury snacks & coconut oil.