Pluckk's Pan Ready range of cuts, sprouts and mixes is the perfect combination of convenience and freshness.
- Made from Locally - Grown Farm-Fresh Coccinia
- Storage tip: Has a shelf life 3 days. Best Consumed immediately. Refrigerate on arrival.
- Non - GMO.
- Freshly Made & Hygienically Packed.
- Made by Professional Pluckk Chefs
- Contains No Preservatives
- Rich in Iron: 18% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 4% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B2: 6% of DV
- Ivy Gourd is good for reducing blood sugar levels. Therefore it is also diabetic friendly.
- Ivy Gourd also exhibits antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties that may come in handy to ward off illnesses.
How can you enjoy your cut Ivy Gourd?
- Ivy Gourd can be relished deep-fried, or in stir fry dishes. It can also be used in curry preparations.
- Ivy Gourd is also popularly consumed as a pickle in some places.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.