Pluckk's Pan Ready range of cuts, sprouts and mixes is the perfect combination of convenience and freshness.
- Made from Locally - Grown Farm-Fresh Cluster Beans
- Storage tip: Has a shelf life of 2 to 3 days. Best Consumed immediately. Refrigerate on arrival.
- Non - GMO.
- Freshly Made & Hygienically Packed.
- Made by Professional Pluckk Chefs
- Contains No Preservatives
-Rich in Fibre: 13% of DV
-Rich in Calcium: 12% of DV
-Rich in Iron: 27% of DV
- To lessen the risk of anaemia, iron should be in a soluble and absorbable form. These beans are an important source of iron and aid in the absorption of iron in the most soluble form in your body.
- Cluster beans include gylconutrients, which aid with blood sugar regulation. Because these beans have a low glycemic index, they do not produce fast swings in blood sugar levels when consumed.
How can you enjoy your Cluster Beans?
- Cluster beans can be steamed or boiled and drizzled with vinaigrette.
- It may also be fried and/or simmered in coconut/ tamarind based curry.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.