- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Immunity Booster: Cauliflower is a good source of choline, a nutrient many people are lacking. It is involved in many processes in the body and works to prevent several diseases
- Averages around 15 cm in diameter and has a sweet nutty flavour with mild notes of grassy bitterness
- Whole heads of cauliflower can be kept in a loosely sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator for 4 to 7 days
- Delivered fresh, clean and compact
- Checked to ensure cauliflowers are free from infestation, discoloration curd and brown spots
- Checked for blackening and browning of curd
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
What makes Cauliflower a superfood?
This cruciferous vegetable is a rich source of vitamin C and a good source of folate. It also contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin K. Cauliflower may improve cardiovascular functioning and may help reduce hypertension. It is useful in nervous disorders.
- Rich in Vitamin C: 54% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 14% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 7% of DV
- Cauliflower is high in fiber, which is beneficial to digestive health and may minimize the risk of a variety of chronic conditions
- Cauliflower contains a high level of antioxidants, which help to reduce inflammation and protect against a variety of chronic diseases
How can you enjoy your Organic Cauliflowers?
- Cauliflower can be grated to make a hearty filling for Gobi Paratha
- Cauliflower can be cut into florets and roasted with olive oil
- Cauliflower also makes for a good ingredient for soups & curries
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.