- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Strengthening the bones: Vitamin K is found abundantly in green capsicums; this nutrient is great for bone metabolism
- Averages around 7cm in diameter and has a vegetal taste with notes of sweet pepper
- Keep them away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry environment. Capsicums should be kept dry since moisture causes them to deteriorate faster. If not consumed immediately, refrigerate the unwashed peppers in a plastic bag for up to a week
- Shelf life: 3 days
- Checked for size and deformity
- Checked for uniform color throughout
- No bruising, marks, and other surface damage
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods.
- Pesticides are less prevalent in organic vegetables.
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher.
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly.
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Rich in Vitamin C: 90% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 15% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 6% of DV
- Great detoxifying agent and immunity booster
- Promotes easy digestion & aids in weight loss
How can you enjoy your Green Organic Capsicum?
- Can be added as toppings on pizzas, sandwiches and in the preparation of stir-fry & salads.
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.