- Farm to Door in 24 hrs: Harvested after ordering
- Non - GMO
- Digestion Friendly: Cabbage contains insoluble fiber, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria & promoting regular bowel movements
- Averages around 25 cm in diameter with identifiable grassy flavour & notes of sweetness
- Do not cut cabbages unless you are immediately consuming them as it begins to lose vitamin C when cut
- Shelf life: 2 to 3 days
- We reject cabbages that have been are decayed or wilted
- Delivered adhering to stringent specs and guide
- The cabbages are compact in size with tightly packed leaves
What makes Red Cabbage a superfood?
Red cabbage is a popular vegetable as it contains phytochemicals, antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins & minerals. Zinc, iron, phosphorus, magnesium & selenium are some essential components present in cabbage. Its antioxidants like anthocyanins & indoles are very valuable for human health. It boosts the immune system & helps in weight loss. It is good for the eyes and helpful in Alzheimer’s disease.
- Rich in Vitamin C: 61% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin K: 42% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 9% of DV
- Cabbage is high in antioxidants, which may aid to reduce inflammation
- Cabbage contains potent pigments known as anthocyanins, which have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease
How can you enjoy your Red Cabbage?
- Cabbage can be thinly sliced and stir-fried with turmeric, moong dal, ginger, chillies, mustard seeds & lemon
- Cabbage can be added to Chinese dishes like Hakka Noodles or consumed as an accompaniment along with fried foods
- Cabbage can be sliced into thin shreds and fermented to make sauerkraut or added to mayonnaise to make coleslaw
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.