- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Digestion-Friendly: Cabbage contains insoluble fibre, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria & promoting regular bowel movements
- Averages around 25 cm in diameter with identifiable grassy flavour and notes of bitterness + sweetness
- Do not cut cabbages unless you are immediately consuming them as it begins to lose vitamin C when cut
- Shelf life: 4 days
- We reject decayed or wilted cabbages
- We assure quality cabbages with green to light green outer leaves
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Fibre: 9% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 11% of DV
- Cabbage is high in antioxidants, which may aid to reduce inflammation
- Cabbage contains potent pigments known as anthocyanins, which have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease
How can you enjoy your Organic Cabbage?
- Cabbage can be thinly sliced and stir-fried with turmeric, moong dal, ginger, chillies, mustard seeds & lemon
- Cabbage can be added to Chinese dishes like Hakka Noodles or consumed as an accompaniment along with fried foods
- Cabbage can be sliced into thin shreds and fermented to make sauerkraut or added to mayonnaise to make coleslaw
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.