- Rich in Fibre:11% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 41% of DV
- Rich in Thiamin: 11% of DV
- Cabbage is high in antioxidants, which may aid to reduce inflammation.
- Cabbage contains potent pigments known as anthocyanins, which have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease.
How can you enjoy your Cabbage?
- Cabbage can be thinly sliced & stir-fried with turmeric, moong dal, ginger, chillies, mustard seeds & lemon.
- Cabbage can be added to Chinese dishes like Hakka Noodles or consumed as an accompaniment along with fried foods.
- Cabbage can be sliced into thin shreds & fermented to make sauerkraut or added to mayonnaise to make coleslaw.