- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties
- Average size of 5 cm in diameter. The texture is dense & smooth with a chewy bite & robust earthy flavour
- Can be refrigerated for up to a week when stored loosely in a paper bag
- Shelf life: 2 to 3 days
- Checked for discoloration and surface damages
- Overripe mushrooms are rejected
- Mushrooms with any foreign smell are rejected
What makes Mushrooms a superfood?
Mushrooms are edible fungi that contain vitamins, minerals, proteins & antioxidants. They help in managing diabetes & regulating blood pressure. Beta-glucan present in the cell wall of mushrooms helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Rich in Iron: 14% of DV
- Rich in Sodium: 14% of DV
- Rich in Potassium: 9% of DV
- Mushrooms contain B Vitamins and copper & are good for red blood cell development
- Mushrooms contain polyphenols that protect the brain as you age
How can you enjoy your Button Mushrooms?
- They are ideally suited for both raw and cooked applications such as baking, roasting, sautéing, grilling & braising
- They can be grilled on skewers or served as a bite-sized appetizer, added to sauces, gravies, stir-fries & curries
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.