What makes Mushrooms a superfood?
Mushrooms are edible fungi that contain vitamins, minerals, proteins & antioxidants. They help in managing diabetes & regulating blood pressure. Beta-glucan present in the cell wall of mushrooms helps to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Rich in Iron: 14% of DV
- Rich in Sodium: 14% of DV
- Rich in Potassium: 9% of DV
- Mushrooms contain B Vitamins and copper & are good for red blood cell development.
- Mushrooms contain polyphenols that protect the brain as you age.
How can you enjoy your Button Mushrooms?
- They are ideally suited for both raw and cooked applications such as baking, roasting, sautéing, grilling & braising.
- They can be grilled on skewers or served as a bite-sized appetizer, added to sauces, gravies, stir-fries & curries.