What makes Broccoli a superfood?
This thriving vegetable is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is high in antioxidants, fibre, zinc, iron, phosphorus, Vitamin C, B12 & A. It is good for the eyes and heart. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It is helpful in diabetes and autism.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 85% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 99% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 9% of DV
- Broccoli is high in vitamin C, a substance that has been linked to a healthy immunological response.
- Many of the elements included in broccoli, such as calcium, vitamin K, and phosphorus, are essential for bone health.
How can you enjoy your Broccoli?
- Broccoli tastes best roasted in the pan/ oven along with olive oil & seasoning.
- Broccoli can also be steamed/ boiled or used in stir fry dishes.
- Add these to your salads to make them healthy.