- Sourced from Verified Partner Farms per our stringent sourcing guidelines
- Non - GMO
- Superfood: Broccoli is considered a superfood as it is packed with fibre & antioxidants along with Vitamin C & aids in the absorption of iron
- Averages around 18 cm in diameter & has a herbaceous, earthy flavour with mild bitterness
- To store, drizzle water droplets on the flower heads, cover loosely in damp paper towels & refrigerate
- Shelf life: Up to 2 to 3 days
- Checked for signs of discoloration or other damages
- Delivered with healthy dark green florets and compact curds
- Damaged, soft, and damaged curds are rejected
What makes Broccoli a superfood?
This thriving vegetable is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is high in antioxidants, fibre, zinc, iron, phosphorus, Vitamin C, B12 & A. It is good for the eyes and heart. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It is helpful in diabetes and autism.
- Rich in Vitamin K: 85% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 99% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 9% of DV
- Broccoli is high in vitamin C, a substance that has been linked to a healthy immunological response
- Many of the elements included in broccoli, such as calcium, vitamin K, and phosphorus, are essential for bone health
How can you enjoy your Broccoli?
- Broccoli tastes best roasted in the pan/ oven along with olive oil & seasoning
- Broccoli can also be steamed/ boiled or used in stir fry dishes
- Add these to your salads to make them healthy
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.