This mix contains:
- Broccoli ( 95 Gms )
- Lettuce Iceberg ( 95 Gms )
- Cabbage Red ( 30 Gms )
- Cherry Tomatoes ( 30 Gms )
- Broccoli contains nutrients like vitamin C, E, K, folate, calcium, potassium, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein, and dietary fibre.
- The potassium content in iceberg lettuce helps to keep blood pressure and heart rate in check.
- Red cabbage is a popular vegetable as it contains phytochemicals, antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Zinc, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, and selenium
- Two nutrients in cherry tomatoes that play a particularly large role in fighting disease are naringin and naringenin. These flavonoids may be effective because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nature.
How can you enjoy your Brocolli salad mix?
- Pair it best with pasta/spaghetti, with preferred protein as a side dish or with your favourite choice of beverage.