- Rich in Vitamin K: 85% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 99% of DV
- Rich in Fibre: 9% of DV
- Broccoli contains nutrients like Vitamin C, E, K, Folate, Calcium, Potassium, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Protein & Dietary fibre.
- This nutrient-dense vegetable rice is packed with Vitamins & Minerals. It's said to help with digestion, cardiovascular health & the immune system as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Prepare Broccoli Rice?
- Broccoli in rice form cooks really quickly. It takes minutes to cook in a pan with or without a dash of oil.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, steam it in a colander. Alternatively, if you have a microwave, place broccoli in a glass bowl with a splash of water and microwave for one minute at a time until desired softness is achieved.
What can you prepare with Broccoli Rice?
- Broccoli Rice can be used in the preparation of Fried Rice, Pulao, Stir-fry along with your preferred choice of ingredients.
- It can also be used as fillings for tacos, salads, sandwich dressings & more.