- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Healthy Weight Loss: It is low in calories and rich in dietary fibre which makes it ideal for those trying to eat small proportions or are seeking to lose weight
- Averages around 2 cm in length and has a mild creamy flavour, reminiscent of cucumber & summer squash
- Shelf life: 4 days
- To keep the bottle gourd fresh, store the entire gourd in a plastic bag or sealed container & refrigerate
- Checked for black or yellow or stretch marks
- Delivered without cracks, deformity, and decay with dried skin or stalk
- Checked for maturity
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Fibre: 4% of DV
- Rich in Potassium: 4% of DV
- Rich in Calcium: 3% of DV
- Bottle gourd is a natural sedative that can help you get a good night's sleep
- Because of its cooling effect on the body, the high water content of Bottle Gourd aids in stress reduction
How can you enjoy your Organic Bottle Gourd?
- Bottles Gourd goes best with soups, fritters & curry
- This vegetable is also boiled in a sugar solution to make a sweet candy called Petha
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.