- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Healthy Weight Loss: Bitter gourd stabilizes blood sugar levels & is good for weight loss
- Medium-sized Karela with a bitter vegetal taste
- Store unwashed bitter gourds in a ziplock or plastic bag inside the refrigerator for up to 2 days
- Shelf life: 2 days
- Overmatured or overripped bitter gourds are rejected
- Checked for insect holes and cracks
- We scan the produce to deliver decay and deformity-free bitter guords complying with approximate size specs
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Fiber: 7% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 37% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 13% of DV
- Bitter Gourds have been demonstrated to improve levels of fructosamine & haemoglobin A1c, two measures of long-term blood sugar regulation
- The anti-inflammatory properties & high vitamin C content of karela help in maintaining a healthy body, protecting it from various infections & illnesses
How can you enjoy your Bitter Gourd?
- Deep fry and sprinkle with masala
- Slice/ Dice and use for curries & roasts
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.