- Rich in Vitamin K: 9% of DV
- Rich in Potassium: 6% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin B6: 20% of DV
- Bell peppers are high in fibre and can help to maintain healthy gut function as well as guard against digestive problems.
- Vitamin C, carotenoids, and phenolic acids, among other antioxidant and anti-inflammatory plant chemicals, are abundant in bell peppers.
How can you enjoy your Chopped Bell Peppers?
- Add chopped bell peppers to stir fry dishes.
- Add to salads, sandwiches, salads.
- Add to soups, stews and curries.