- Rich in Fiber: 10% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Rich in Iron: 5% of DV
- Beetroot noodles are gluten-free as they are not made from flour, wheat, or grains and are purely made from fresh & nutrient-rich beetroots. As gluten increases the risk of gut inflammation, digestion-related issues, zoodles is a healthier alternative.
- Beetroot noodles can provide natural fibres and slow-release energy while also improving your palate with beets' deep, earthy flavors.
- Beetroots are high in folate, a vitamin that promotes mental and emotional well-being. Can also help to improve blood circulation and reduce blood pressure.
How can you enjoy your Beetroot Noodles?
Beetroot with Green dressing
- Place parsley, mint, chives, and spring onion tops in a food processor and process until finely chopped for the super green dressing.
- Fill a food processor halfway with avocado flesh. Process the lemon juice, vinegar, and olive oil until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and set away.
Beetroot noodles with garlic & parmesan.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil and fry garlic slivers. Fry till golden brown.
- Fine Crush chilli peppers ( acc to taste ) or chilli flakes
- Add Pluckk beetroot noodles
- Plate in a bowl and garnish with grated parmesan and parsley.