- Farm to Door in 24 hrs
- Non - GMO
- Healthy Weight Loss: French Beans are rich in Fibre, thereby aiding digestion. It is also a mild diuretic & helps eliminate harmful toxins from the body
- French beans average at about 10cm in length & have a sweet, earthy, vegetal flavor
- Unwashed Whole beans can be stored in a perforated bag in the refrigerator for a week
- Shelf life: 3 days
- Checked for discoloration
- Verified for any surface damage
- No borers, brown spots, red rust, and halo bright
What makes Organic Special?
- Organic foods typically include more beneficial components, such as antioxidants, than conventionally farmed foods
- Grown with 100% Natural Pest Management Methods & Fertilizers
- Because organic food does not contain preservatives, it is usually fresher
- Organic farming is generally more environmentally friendly
- Organic food is free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Rich in Vitamin C: 14% of DV
- Rich in Fiber: 10% of DV
- Rich in Vitamin K: 36% of DV
- French beans contain zeaxanthin, an essential dietary carotenoid that protects the eyes by acting as an antioxidant & filtering harmful UV radiation
- Manganese is abundant in French beans, which aid calcium absorption & increase bone strength & density
How can you enjoy your French Beans?
- French Beans are very versatile & go well in stir fry, noodles, rice dishes as well as curries
- French Beans may be steamed/ blanched & served as an accompaniment for steaks, sizzlers, etc
Shop with complete confidence on Pluckk. We got you covered.