What makes Amaranthus Green a superfood?
Amaranthus Green is considered a superfood because it has high nutraceutical value. It contains Protein, Fibre, Flavonoids, Vitamins, Calcium, Iron & Magnesium. Amaranth possesses anti-inflammatory, cardio-protective, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-malarial & hepatoprotective properties. It also fights ulcers & helps in managing diabetes.
- Rich in Vitamin A: 41% of DV
- Rich in Folates: 53% of DV
- Rich in Calcium: 41% of DV
- Amaranthus leaves are rich in protein and they help decrease appetite by lowering insulin levels in the blood.
- Contains essential micronutrients like Vitamin A, C & K that are good for boosting gut & mental health.
How can you enjoy your Amaranthus Green?
- Use these leaves to make stir fry, curries, soups & stews.
- These leaves can also be used to make nutritious smoothies.