- Rich in Fibre: 10% of DV
- Rich in Calcium: 24% of DV
- Rich in Iron: 12% of DV
- Insoluble fibres present in Fenugreek leaves promote regularity in bowel movements. Reducing the risk of constipation.
- Fenugreek leaves reduce the risk of diabetes by lowering cholesterol & glucose levels.
How can you enjoy your Fenugreek leaves?
- Methi leaves are used to make various flatbreads: Rotis, Theplas, Parathas, etc.
- Methi leaves are used extensively in curries & dry vegetable preparations.
- One may also dry these leaves & fine crush them for Kasturi Methi Powder.